[Typo3] [Indexed Search] - Starting point not being honored?

Charles Rector crector at iexposure.com
Fri Apr 22 21:44:39 CEST 2005

Okay! Think I got this bad boy figured out...

I went to the advanced search page and examined the page source, and
noticed that it was passing the "tx_indexedsearch[sections]" with a
value of, for example, "rl1_24" for one of my sub-pages. In order to set
this in the typoscript template, I did this for my sub-page:

	plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.sections = rl1_24

Now any searches I do from that sub-page only shows results from that
page and pages underneath it! <:-D