[Typo3] tt-news include alternative template file not working

Rick - Futuros typo3 at futuros.nl
Fri Apr 22 21:50:36 CEST 2005

I once had a similar problem. I don't know if it is related to you're
problem at all (the description of you're problem is very short).
When you select an other template for ttnews from for example fileadmin/
and then edit the file in fileadmin the template of ttnews is not
changed (not even after clear cache). This is due to the fact that the
template file is duplicated to the ttnews map in temp (correct me if im
wrong) and that the file you change in fileadmin is not referenced anymore.