[Typo3] Gallery integration

Guido Tedaldi guido.tedaldi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:05:56 CEST 2005

Hi,
I tried the gallery extensions available with typo3, but no one seems
to be as advanced, structured, flexible and feature rich as menalto
gallery G2 (still in beta version yet) actually is.
I think that working together with the gallery community would be a
huge added value for both.
Do you know whether someone is taking care of the integration process
between gallery and typo3?
Has somebody among the developers already thought about it?
I would take care of the stuff, if only I knew php... but the
documentation about integrations is detailed, and it seems that many
other CMS (even if typo3 is a CMF) have taken the chance to use it.
anyway, thank you for all your hard work!