[Typo3] pdf and corrupted files

Bart Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Fri Apr 22 14:11:50 CEST 2005

> When I open in IE my page  &type=123 nothhing happend and Acrobats hangs.
> Ophera downloading 56kb file regardless content. I cant open this file
> cause Acrobat exits with error - file corrupted, cant read etc

I figure out somthing.
Typo use this  comand line  to generate pdf
/usr/bin/htmldoc -t pdf13  --webpage -f /home/myweb/typo3temp/hd_GGOOzC -
2>/home/myweb/typo3temp/se_npym9R
I if use this command in this way
/usr/bin/htmldoc -t pdf13  --webpage -f /home/myweb/typo3temp/se_npym9R -
2>/home/myweb/example.html
pdf generate the same corrupted file but I use this command
/usr/bin/htmldoc -t pdf13  --webpage -f   /home/myweb/typo3temp/se_npym9R
/home/myweb/example.html
everything works like a charm
Can you tell me how to correct this?
p.s I tried to change parameters in ext configuration but without success