[Typo3] static info templates extension install problem

Joe Jett joejett at charter.net
Fri Apr 22 02:40:27 CEST 2005

I am trying to install the ext static_info_templates and recieve the
following error.
SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown!: near "bigint(20) unsigned
DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL "
I did find the entry it is talking about and it looks like sorting
bigint is the field type and it doesn't recognize it. Here is that
section of the tx3 file.
#
# Table structure for table "tx_staticinfotables_hotlist"
#
CREATE TABLE tx_staticinfotables_hotlist (
   uid_local int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
   tablenames varchar(30) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
   application varchar(20) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
   sorting bigint(20) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
   KEY uid_local (uid_local),
);

This is on a redhat linux server and I am simply modifying the
quickstart install for my purposes.

Appreciate any help

Joe Jett