[Typo3] Mail form stopped working

Robert Zöhrer robert.zoehrer at gmx.net
Fri Apr 22 01:53:24 CEST 2005

Hi Rik,

Am 20.04.2005 12:55 meinte Rik den Braber folgendes:

> Hi all,
>
> I noticed all the mail forms have stopped working at my site.
> When you fill in the form all seems to work correctly but the mail isn't send.
>
> I have no idea what has happened, if some other extension is disturbing it, or that it has to do with the security fix.

1) Perhaps it is the Postfix problem (5th mail() parameter and sendmail
wrapping with -t -i) which occurs at T 3.7.0 and older postfix versions.
The problem is described at bugs.typo3.org (you must register).

2) Do you have added an image button? .. see my posting few days below.

3) Otherwise you should debug the mail form by going step by step from
index.php -> class.tslib_fe.php -> class.t3lib_formmail.php ->
class.t3lib_htmlmail.php

hth Robert