[Typo3] Direct Mail Subscription - Mail links garbage issue

Ludwik Gorski ludwik at iceage.pl
Fri Apr 22 00:19:31 CEST 2005

> I've a similar problem: I've translated the template to Polish in utf,
> and my site is in utf and displays ok, but the mails are not displayed
> correctly. What can I do to change it?
>
> In the header of a mail I get:

> The charset should be utf or iso-8859-2 for Polish, but I don't know how
> to change it.

I've found a piece of information about kb_mailcs ext that changes the
mail charset according to force-charset value. But after installing this
extension the content of directmails is shown correctly, while its
subject (coming from tsconfig o the dmail page) and direct subscribtion
administration mails (coming from the template file) are not shown
correctly. What can I do now to have all the mail sent in a consistent
charset?

Ludwik Gorski