[Typo3] wrong redirect after login

Dieter Mayer dieter_mayer at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 16:30:31 CEST 2005

Hello List,

I'm using the 'new front end login box' and 'eu_startpage'. Newloginbox
works fine, but I'm in trouble with eu_startpage.
I've assigned individual startpages to each FE user and to their related FE
groups. But on every login each FE user is directed to the home page of the
page tree and the setting in the FE user an FE group records is totally
ignored.
(btw: same effect with 'dkd_redirect_at_login'. I define the startpage in
the redirect field in the FE group but it redirects me to the home page,
too.)
My FE users and FE groups resides in a sysfolder in the pagetree.
With the standard login module redirection works without problems.
Does anybody know about this problem and can give me a hint?

Thanks,
Dieter