[Typo3] Frontend User Registration - Problem with PIDs

Thomas Lärm rock at ndroll.com
Wed Apr 20 23:25:15 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

i have this really rather annoying problem. I am setting up the
sr_feuser_register -Extension and I think i have configured the
constants correctly (as described in the documentation here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/sr_feuser_register/Configuration-39/#oodoc_part_4383
).
Now what happens is that the "register"-link that shows up (correctly )
beneath the  Login-Box points to the same page (instead of the
registration page which exists and displays correctly if i go there
directly) and hence does nothing. Same thing if i log in with a test
user and the "edit your profile"-link. Points to the current page and
nothing happens. The constants seem just fine and i really don't know
where to look anymore.

I would be grateful for any ideas.

Regards

Tom