[Typo3] chc_forum problem

michael karatepla at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 20 20:30:27 CEST 2005

I had eacatly the same problem

1) First  you must make sure you have defined the "general records
storage page or starting point value" see this point

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/chc_forum/Common_Problems_and/

2) You MUST provide a valid frontend group in the required field EVEN if
you plan to only use the conference to anonymous level
see this point where you going to find my personnal comment comment at
the bottom of the page

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/chc_forum/Step_1_Set_Forum_Co/

Until I didn't fill this field nothing show up

Michael