[Typo3] Re: Display Checkbox Values on Frontend from Database

Raymond Hayes openedge1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:14:13 CEST 2005

Thank you for your response.
  I looked at how the Direct Mail subscription is done. I have tried
to access the database in the same way, and it does not work.
  I feel my grasp of how the database accesses are done is complete,
but no way will anything read the database.
I appreciate the help, and thank you all for your input
Raymond Hayes