[Typo3] Direct Mail: email.from

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Apr 20 14:14:09 CEST 2005

Hi Rene!

Am Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:41:58 +0200 schrieb René Schade
<schade at hypergenic.com>:

> Testing it on system 1 works fine, the email send to the registered user
> has the Reply-address and name correct.
>
> Testing it on system 2 fails. the mail i sent, but the email.from &
> email.fromName is not read.
>
> I belive it's some kind of configuration?!?

No. It's all about voodoo.

Or do _you_ think it's about configuration? So why don't you let us know
about your configuration?

But as you describe the result differs between two systems. Maybe they're
different? Try to figure out the differences and mail again if you find
something that may help us to help you.

Regards
Thorsten

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.