[Typo3] CMW Linklist

André Schmid andre.schmid at swisswebgroup.com
Wed Apr 20 12:28:35 CEST 2005

Hello List

I'm working with Typo since nearly 10 Months. So far i never had trouble
with it (except the normal beginners trouble ;-)).

Right now im trying to setup CMW Linklist for a new page.
I installed the same extension on two different Pojects without problems.

On this Project in BE everything works as expected, but i have no output
in the FE (Only the Title Text of the Plugin, but nothing from the
Template).

I also have the same Problem with tt_links. Weblinks works as expected
but doesn't provide the functionality i need.

Thanks for any hint.

Kind regards

swisswebgroup gmbh
André Schmid