[Typo3] Display Checkbox Values on Frontend from Database

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Apr 20 11:50:17 CEST 2005

Rudy Gnodde wrote:

> plugin.feadmin.fe_users.create.fields = username,password,etc...
> plugin.feadmin.fe_users.edit.fields = username,password,etc...
>
> You'd also have to edit the template to add the fields to the form.

I once tried that for Direct Mail which uses the same libraries and I ended up
in having to modify the TCA ... so a little PHP is required ...

I think it should work by just using TS but at some place the fields are checked
against a list of fields supplied via TCA ... and there all other newly added fields
get removed and not stored in DB.

But maybe you have more luck and the feuser_registration isn't using exactly the same
mechanisms as direct mail.

greets,
Bernhard
--