[Typo3] Display Checkbox Values on Frontend from Database

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Wed Apr 20 11:44:29 CEST 2005

You don't have to extend feuser_admin. You can add fields with
TypoScript with the fields property. If I remember correctly it's
something like:

plugin.feadmin.fe_users.create.fields = username,password,etc...
plugin.feadmin.fe_users.edit.fields = username,password,etc...

You'd also have to edit the template to add the fields to the form.

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde
Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internetbureau
Email: rgn at wag.nl
WWW: http://www.wag.nl >-+-< http://www.typo3demo.nl