[Typo3] Alter rendering of tt_content headings

Gwilym Evans gwilym at redd.com.au
Wed Apr 20 06:18:24 CEST 2005

I've been experimenting a little, a reading a lot of the tsref, but just
can't get my head around it all yet. What I'm trying to achieve is
fairly simple in terms of HTML and CSS; div/positioned-based shadowed
headings. But it requires a double-up on the rendering of the heading
text itself.

Currently I see the heading text being rendered as (simplified):

I need to somehow alter the TS being included so that headings in this
template are rendered as such:

I can see that it'd be possible, I'm able to alter portions of the
included TS libraries to change what's wrapped outside the heading text,
but I can't for the life of me figure out how to output the heading text
twice.

List contributers, as usual your help is always appreciated.

Cheers,
Gwilym