[Typo3] flash menu target to typo3 page

Richard news at oberon-inf.com
Tue Apr 19 16:24:28 CEST 2005

I have a static flash menu

My first test is:

1-Put my flash static menu inside my template

What I want:

I have
typo3 page 1 background color  red
typo3 page 2 background color  blue
typo3 page 3 background color  green

in the flash menu if I click to the first item I want to load the page id 1,
item 2 pageid 2 , item 3 pageid 3.

Init flash menu color = red

flash menu item 1   color = red
flash menu item 2    color = blue
flash menu item 3   color = green

Problem:
Each time I click in the flash menu, it's  reload the page and the flash
menu return to the init color: red.
Example
1- I load the page 1 , flash menu  color = red
2- I click on the item 2 and the target is index.php?id=2, the page 2 is
loaded with color blue but the menu stay red because the page is reloaded
and the flash is init to the red color.

Test 2
1- I create 2 frameset (got to [ANNEXE 1]  to see TS Code)
I create 1 frame for my flash menu(never reload this frame) and 1 frame for
the typo3 page(relaod this each time the flash menu change the pageid).
I set inside the flash menu the parameter windows(target) to page (check
frameset to ts code in [ANNEXE 1])
inside my flash menu I try to set parameter url:  many different  url with
not success.
http://localhost:4141/test/index.php?id=2
index.php?id=2
http://localhost:4141/test/index.php?id=1&type=2
http://localhost:4141/test/index.php?id=1&type=2

I only want, when you click on the item 2 on my menu, it is not reload the
frame where is the flash  menu,  it is only reload the frame with the typo3
page to page  id 2.

any Suggestion, idea, other solution?

Richard :)
[ANNEXE 1]
ts:
outer_frameset = PAGE
outer_frameset.typeNum = 0
# Defining the outer frameset
outer_frameset.frameSet.cols = 170, *
outer_frameset.frameSet.params = border="0" framespacing="0"
frameborder="NO"
outer_frameset.frameSet {
  1 = FRAME
  1.obj = left
  1.params = scrolling="NO" noresize frameborder="NO" marginwidth="0"
  marginheight="0"
  1.src = fileadmin/templates/menu.html
  2 = PAGE
  2.obj = right
  2.params = scrolling="AUTO" noresize frameborder="NO"
}