[Typo3] classified advertisements

Bodo Eichstädt be at typo3cluster.com
Tue Apr 19 12:47:59 CEST 2005

Horn Gábor schrieb:
> Dear Bodo,
>
> thanks for the information. I think we don't need anything other than a
> "standard" CA system does, so:
>
> - ...categories to group advertisements ...
sure
> - FE users should able to post advertisements ...
my plan:
Anyone can post even without a login. If you want to change that then
set a permission on the CE like known on any other pages/CE.
When posted anonymously you must click on an link send to your
email-address (which must be valid). The same procedure as in Newsletter
subscribtion. (double-opt-in)
If you want to change/delete an entry and you have no FE-login: click on
a link near by your own ad and you get a link by email. This brings you
to the edit+delete-form without login (of course only if you doesn't
protect the page/CE).

> - on the FE a tt_news LIST, LATEST, SINGLE -like views
of course, plus form-view.

> - as Matthew described auto expire and email notification
To notify you have to set some kind of cron. Not possible in every
installation. How about a stand-alone script example, a crontab example
and a short install-howto to archive this notifications? Or have you got
another idea (the typo-way)?

> Could you please tell us how do you proceed or when you plan to release
> the extension? Or if there's a way we can help you and if yes how?
I must finish it for a customer till next week. The first release will
be optimised to be compatible with TYPO3 3.5. I have to see if I can
rewrite the code in a way that compatibility to 3.5 is not broken and
actuall APIs like DBAL/Flexforms ... are used. I try to put this in
_one_ release instead of mantaining two (old 3.5 and 3.7/3.8-dev)

Bodo

--
========> Typo3Cluster Ltd. & Co. KG <==================
Schlossallee 26d             Tel   +49 700 02478828
http://www.typo3cluster.com  eMail info at typo3cluster.com