[Typo3] TMENUITEM.wrapItemAndSub and {field:xxx}

Douwe Doornbos d.doornbos at rc.rug.nl
Mon Apr 18 22:59:06 CEST 2005

Hi Rick,

I want to use an existing javascript/css which uses this xhtml-structure as a menu:

    <a>level1 item rollover version</a>

  <a>level1 item non-rollover version</a>

The same for menuitem2, menuitem3, etc..

I don't know how to generate the <a>-tag for the level1 item twice (a normal version and a rollover version) together with the included submenu. I was trying this with wrapItemAndSub, but than I can not get the uid en title values.

Do you have any idea?

Kindly regards,

- Douwe (doornbos)