[Typo3] classified advertisements

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Mon Apr 18 15:16:26 CEST 2005

Dear Bodo,

thanks for the information. I think we don't need anything other than a
"standard" CA system does, so:

- should be nice to have categories to group advertisements of teh same
type (just like news categories)
- FE users should able to post advertisements with the usual attributes
(name, image, description, price, location)
- on the FE a tt_news LIST, LATEST, SINGLE -like views for the
- as Matthew described auto expire and email notification

Could you please tell us how do you proceed or when you plan to release
the extension? Or if there's a way we can help you and if yes how?

thy, hirisov