[Typo3] Bug: spamProtectEmailAddresses in content element type "table"

Jo Schneider typo3listmember at typo3cms.info
Mon Apr 18 13:36:22 CEST 2005

Hi there,

when I put the following address, where the last name ends with an "z"
to a content type "table" than somehow TYPO3 wants to start a new
column:

Input in content type "table":
mailto:schmitz at whereever.com

output-html in FE:
<a
href="javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq&lt;uejokv&nbsp;</td><td
valign="top>Byjgtggxgt0eqo');">schmitz[at]whereever.com</a>

If I write "schmitx" instead of "schmitz", then it works!

Input in content type "table":
mailto:schmitx at whereever.com

output-html in FE:
<a
href="javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq&lt;
uejokvzByjgtggxgt0eqo');">schmitx[at]whereever.com</a>

What is the problem? Is there a bug fix or work around?

Best wishes!
Jo