[Typo3] admPanel

Sune Brodersen nospam_sune at talefod.dk
Mon Apr 18 12:36:24 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I have a small problem using the fronend editng.

I have made an extension for some speciel kind of articels on our
website. I have the following code for displaying the admPanel :

$out .= $this->pi_getEditPanel($id,"tx_tfartikel_artikel","edit this
item",$this->conf);

where id = uid of the record in "tx_tfartikel_artikel". This works
fine and i get the bar with editicons shown. But when i click the
editicon, the popup shows the following msg:

"Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change."

I am logged in as Admin, so i have access to all content.

Any hints ?!?

Regards
Sune