[Typo3] Typoscript: yet another conditions question (4th round - displayCond)

Paolo Nugnes paolonu at libero.it
Mon Apr 18 12:21:44 CEST 2005

Well, i was working on localization of my ext when i found the "displayCond"
configuration in the ['columns'][fieldname] section of the TCE
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/columns_fieldnam/?encryptionKey=&cHash=869176e30e).

Still i didn't try to use it, but i wonder if it is the solution to my
condition's question or not.
Moreover i ask (to myself, mainly) if it affects FE visualization or not.

If this is not the right answer then i'll throw the spounge on the floor and
i'll declare my knock-out.

Any referee is gonna make the countdown?
;)

Cheers
Paolo Nugnes