[Typo3] New Forum

Niels Berkers niels.berkers at tros.nl
Sat Apr 16 23:08:15 CEST 2005

K-net wrote:
> Niels Berkers skrev:
>
>> Hi List,
>>
>> TROS is a dutch public broadcasting company. Recently we decided to
>> create our new sites in Typo3. To support the community we decided to
>> give back a forum. The german forum is crowed, so there must be an
>> international need. So,
>>
>> TROS created a brand new typo3 forum!
>>
>> The forum is hosted on a advanced high preformance platform. Visit the
>> international typo3 forum! Lets expand this community!
>>
>> http://typo3.tros.nl
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>

>> Niels
>>

> Hi Niels
>
> Very good initiative..
>
> I think you're right..there must be a need for international Typo3 forums.
>
> Count on me & Good luck
>
> :-) Kenneth

Thanks Kenneth!

Ok, lets get this show on the road.

You can register here:
http://typo3.tros.nl/forum/profile.php?mode=register

some info about the TROS development team:
the TROS development exists of 6 people. All of them have years of
expiriance with PHP. Of course each developer has it's own specialities;
flash / core PHP / servers / design / DBA. So if we can help you with
one of these subject please post them in  the off-topic section of the
forum http://typo3.tros.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

by the way the forum has color-coding capabilities

Kind regards,

Niels (W4ldor)