[Typo3] Warning messages in my backend

K-net kennethbo at stofanet.dk
Sat Apr 16 21:56:00 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki skrev:

>K-net wrote:
>^^^^^
>Please write your name here!
>

>>I'm still having trouble with warning messages in my backend ( running
>>Typo3 QS 3.7.0 )
>>

>See above. Maybe that's the reason why you got no feedback yet?
>

>>Now I get this message when I try to modify my template in the constant
>>editor:
>>
>>* * Warning*: ereg(): Invalid preceding regular expression in
>>*/var/www/html/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_tsparser_ext.php* on line *1064
>>
>>*I only get the warning(s) if I have changed the default settings in the
>>constant editor  ( 1 change=1warning message - 2=2 - 3=3 etc. )
>>
>>- Why does it appear ?
>>- Does this have any effect on my Typo3 installation because it seems to
>>work anyway ?
>>- How can I get rid of it ?
>>

>Please submit this to our bugtracker: http://bugs.typo3.org/ and attach your
>phpinfo() output as an HTML file.
>
>Send me the number of the bug when done.
>
>- michael

Hi Michael

I never ment any disrespect regarding my name, just thought it was a
good way to write my name since my real name is Kenneth.

In the future i will sign my posts with my real name if it makes a
difference :-)

I will try to do as you suggest, and then i will return with the result.

Thanks for you answer.

Kenneth