[Typo3] nice menu

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Apr 15 20:33:17 CEST 2005

Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
> googlin' found a mailing list
> (http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-ug-dutch/2005-February/000369.html)
> where some guy explain somethign but as he speaks
> german cannot be understood. If I use typoscript
> listed there -including .js files and body script-
> menu does no show up.

You do know that typo3 comes with this kind of menu by default?
Look for GMENU_LAYERS and TMENU_LAYERS in the TSref.
Alternatively I suggest you install a testsite package somewhere (maybe
even on your local machine) and take a look at the menu examples.
There are several DHTML Layer menues in the testsite and this should
help you acomplishing your goal

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!