[Typo3] ECommerce Shop development

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Apr 15 14:48:57 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

we are working on a different new shop extention with the next features:

- management for offer price e discount
- management for color and size options
- advanced management fo orders
- users registration
- static address and page title for the products
- native payment gateway to PayPal and Banca Sella
- ...

You can see our site using this extention: http://www.shirley.it
We are now developing new features and we think to release the plugin
in the next week.

PW> I saw that new ECommerce Shop is under develpoment.

PW> In documentations is written :
PW> Status
PW> New development. Planning phase. Goal is a basic system until end of march 2005.

PW> So now is end of march 2005. Does anybody knows how is this
PW> new extension going. If there is possibility, i would be very
PW> happy to test it.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com