[Typo3] Staff Organisation gives black pictures

Amy Stinson tzaia at stinsonfamily.com
Fri Apr 15 13:40:02 CEST 2005

On 14 Apr 2005 at 16:49, Rob De Vries wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> I'm using the Staff Organisation plugin.
>
> It worked well on a win-server (with apache) but now when we moved to a
> linux server, the pictures of the Staff Organisation plugin all gone
> black in the FE.
>
> All other images in the website behavious as normal and all my image
> setting are correct.
>
> Someone has had this same strange error with the Staff Organisation ext. ?

Version of Imagemagick causes this.  In the localconf file you need to change some of
the behaviors of Imagemagick to the version installed on the server.

I had the latest on my Win32 server and an earlier one on the Linux server.  Anything
tuned for 5+ will cause your problems if you don't have 5+ installed.

Amy

Amy Stinson
Amy's Answers, LLC
email:  astinson at amys-answers.com