[Typo3] Can I replicate this menu behaviour?

zepaz Quixxiong zepazque at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:13:54 CEST 2005

Sorry to reply twice, but I found this entry on the dutch list

entry from: Rob De Vries (spam_this at pandora.be)

example for a menu:

temp.functienav = HMENU
temp.functienav.special = list
temp.functienav.special.value = 54,55,34
temp.functienav.1 = TMENU
temp.functienav.1 {

noblur = 1
wrap = <ul id="functionnavlist"> | </ul>
NO.linkWrap = <li>|</li>
NO.allWrap = |

}

gives as output something like this:
<ul id="functionnavlist">
</ul>

You want a two level navigation menu (like your given example site)

temp.topnav = HMENU
temp.topnav.special = list
temp.topnav.special.value = 10,9,35,6,8,5,3
temp.topnav {
1 = TMENU
1 {
noblur = 1
expAll=1
wrap = <ul id="nav"> | </ul>
NO {
wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
}
1.ACT < 1.NO
ACT = 1
ACT {

wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
ATagParams = class="subACT"
}
}
2 = TMENU
2 {
noblur = 1
expAll=1
wrap = <ul> | </ul>
NO {
wrapItemAndSub = <li>| </li>
}

2.ACT < 2.NO
ACT = 1
ACT {
wrapItemAndSub = <li >|</li>
ATagParams = class="subsubACT"
}
}
}

ATagParams = class="subsubACT" --> this gives the class subsubACT to all the
menuitems which are active at the moment, (basicly the page you are
visiting)

You may want to visit this link to see what is possible with just a simple
list and CSS
http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/