[Typo3] install error

Mark mark at itissupport.com
Fri Apr 15 07:19:54 CEST 2005

Hi Oliver,

I have 7GB of space and I don't set any quota's.  I currently run 3 other
typo3 sites which are working fine. This only seems to have happened since I
move servers? I have backed up my localconf.php and tried to run the install
but I get the same error.

Mark
news:mailman.1.1113507773.746.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...