[Typo3] Goof_fotoboek question: thumbnail with gallery listing

Vincnet cu at vincnet.nl
Fri Apr 15 06:52:20 CEST 2005

Marlies C wrote:

> How can I set it that I get thumbnail picture next to the gallery listing? I
> saw this line but activating doesn't do anything.
>
>       Show dir/_teaser.jpg if available a...
> [plugin.tx_gooffotoboek_pi1.show_teaser]
>
>       Show dir/_teaser.jpg if available and ignore the teaser in the
> folderview. (teaser will not be resized!)
>       [X]  [X]
>       Default: 0
>
>       Any ideas of how I can accomplish what I want?
>
>       Thank you.
>

>       Marlies
>       www.mcuniverse.com
>

>       PS. for Arco the author of the plugin: I created a flash tutorial on
> how to install the extension and add comments. Have a look here:
> http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Photo_Book_Plugin.202.0.html

Hi,

Create a teaser picture with the size you want, and store that in the
folder which it represents under the name _teaser.jpg. Set show
dir/_teaser.jpg to 1 and then it gets listed.

So if you have several folders with images, you have to create a
_teaser.jpg in each folder.

Hope that this is the answer you need.

Vincent