[Typo3] More menus with TV

reCve mail at recve.dk
Fri Apr 15 01:16:28 CEST 2005

The CSS almost works...

.menu1 a:link {font-family: verdana, arial; font-size: 12px;
text-decoration: bold ;color: #FFFFFF;}
.menu1 a:visited {font-family: verdana, arial; font-size: 12px;
text-decoration: bold ;color: #FFFFFF;}
.menu1 a:active {font-family: verdana, arial; font-size: 12px;
text-decoration: bold ;color: #999999;}
.menu1 a:hover {font-family: verdana, arial; font-size: 12px;
text-decoration: bold ;color: #FFFFFF;}

It is not doing bold, cant I define Bold as text deco?? And the hover is
still doing underline like the normal links are ment to do...

My Bottum menu is not there at all. In my setup I write:

lib.menu3.=HMENU
lib.menu3.special = directory
lib.menu3.special.value = 12
lib.menu3.wrap = <div class="menu3"> | </div>
lib.menu3.1 = TMENU
lib.menu3.1.target = page
lib.menu3.1.NO {
   before = &nbsp;
   after = &nbsp;
  }

Its almost the same as the other, but this one dont show up. ????

Frederik

news:mailman.1.1113487232.31419.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...