[Typo3] Goof_fotoboek question: thumbnail with gallery listing

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Apr 14 18:06:48 CEST 2005

How can I set it that I get thumbnail picture next to the gallery listing? I
saw this line but activating doesn't do anything.

      Show dir/_teaser.jpg if available a...
[plugin.tx_gooffotoboek_pi1.show_teaser]

      Show dir/_teaser.jpg if available and ignore the teaser in the
folderview. (teaser will not be resized!)
      [X]  [X]
      Default: 0

      Any ideas of how I can accomplish what I want?

      Thank you.

      Marlies
      www.mcuniverse.com

      PS. for Arco the author of the plugin: I created a flash tutorial on
how to install the extension and add comments. Have a look here:
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Photo_Book_Plugin.202.0.html