[Typo3] Resizing Image

elah at radum.org elah at radum.org
Thu Apr 14 17:50:08 CEST 2005

  Hi all,

  In RTE, I whant to insert an image pressing the button "Insert/Mofifie Image"
from the toolbar. When I do that a window opens from which I can choose New
Magic Image or New Plain Image. And my problem is that, if I whant to choose New
Plain Image, at the end of the window apears this message which sais: "In Plain
mode you can insert only web image formats (JPG,GIF and PNG) up to 640x480
pixels. This method is designed for images which are optimized for web already."
 And my question is: how do I change the formats for the images to be more than
640x480? I realy need this to much more than it is now.

  Thanks,
  Mihaela