[Typo3] Typoscript: yet another conditions question (2nd round)

Paolo Nugnes paolonu at libero.it
Thu Apr 14 16:47:23 CEST 2005

Hi again,

after better studying the TSRef document i found nothing helpful for me.
There's an 'if ' property that could work for me but it refers only to
$cObj->data, not mentioning how to workaround it to another array.

Is there anybody can point me to an 'howto' or better specific document?

Thanxs for help
Paolo Nugnes

news:mailman.1.1113250043.1628.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...