[Typo3] More menus with TV

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Apr 14 15:12:33 CEST 2005

reCve wrote:
> Im setting up a Template with TemplaVoila and want a horisontal main menu at
> the top, underneath to the left I want a second level menu, how can I do
> that???
>
> In the bottum I want a seperate menu, from a closed section... ???

Put the normal menu in your top locaton like you are used to ...

then create a second menu

lib.leftmenu = HMENU
lib.leftmenu.entryLevel = 1
lib.leftmenu.1 = TMENU
lib.leftmenu.1 {
    ... as usual ...
}

The entryLevel = 1 directive tells the menu to render entries from the second navigation level.
so if you click a menu entry in the top-menu it's subpages will show up in the left menu.

For making a menu which shows the subpages from a specified location use:

lib.botmenu = HMENU
lib.botmenu.special = directory
lib.botmenu.special.value = ID_OF_CONTAINER_PAGE

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard