[Typo3] Direct mail subscription categories dropdown list

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Apr 14 08:36:19 CEST 2005

Hi Ludwik,

you can change the elements of the direct mail subscription form by simply
editing the HTML template. The default template is located at
typo3/ext/direct_mail_subscription/pi/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip.tmpl. You
should copy this to your fileadmin folder before and do the changes you
like.

Regards
Thorsten