[Typo3] More Content Areas

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 14 00:06:12 CEST 2005

> I solved it.. It wasn't hard at all .. I just had to do some more
>  reading. In the setup I just had insert these lines :
>
> page.10.marks.MAIN_CONTENT.10 = CONTENT
> page.10.marks.MAIN_CONTENT < styles.content.get
> page.10.marks.MAIN_CONTENT.select.where = colPos = 1
> page.10.marks.MAIN_CONTENT.stdWrap.required = 1
> page.10.marks.MAIN_CONTENT.stdWrap = |
>
>  And that's all.

Cool! - But there's just one thing to get rid of:

page.10.marks.MAIN_CONTENT.stdWrap = |

The above line doesn't exist in TypoScript.
stdWrap is just a set of useful things you can add to your TS-objects.
It contains things like wrap, innerWrap, outerWrap and lots of other wraps,
but stdWrap itself is _no_ wrap or property, thus it has no separating
character and usually doesn't stand alone.

Some objects already have "implemented" stdWrap, so that you can't see it in
the code:
i.e.:

10 = TEXT
10.wrap = <b>|</b>

means:

Use the stdWrap property "wrap" on object number 10 which is of type TEXT
and use the value <b>|</b> for the wrap.

Have a look at TSref stdWrap to get a better clue of what stdWrap is able to
do for you.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau