[Typo3] Case / if statements in TMENU for ATagParams

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Wed Apr 13 20:40:57 CEST 2005

Hi Joey,

> Think so. - So correct me if I'm wrong but now I understand:
> You want to insert a linebreak after 30 characters?
> Not that easy, since usually you insert linebreaks after a word.
> So it might happen that you have to insert it after less than 30
> characters.

No ... the linebreak will happen - as you say - after a word ...

I'll try it again:

for example:
I've got the following menuitems (pagetitles):
- News
- Team
- Image brochure of our Companies
- Annual Report
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Imprint

what I want to get is:

Because the menu will apear this way:
__________________
News
__________________
Team
__________________
Image brochure of
our Companies
__________________
Annual Report
__________________
Memorandum and
Articles of Association
__________________
Imprint

-> the linebreak happens automaticly 'cause the menu has a fixed width
-> I need another background image and margin/padding settings, if the menu
item needs two lines

The 30 characters were only an example - normaly if there are more, it will
apear in two lines ...

Hope now it's understandeable...

Best greetings and thanks for your patience ;-)

Peter