[Typo3] rtehtmlarea 0.4.67 problems after upgrade from 0.4.60 (no browser cache issue)

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.com
Wed Apr 13 20:23:30 CEST 2005

Hi Christoph,

> Now this happens: After upgrade to 0.4.67, when I edit a content
> element and save it, any kind of markup is removed. Only plain content
> characters remain - no line breaks anymore, no links, no bold or
> italic text. Just one clean line of text is stored in tt_content.
> Everything is lost.

If all tags disappear upon saving the bodytext element, there appears to
be an incorrect setting in RTE proc options (Page TSConfig and/or TCA).
Note that there was significant change in the default RTE proc options
in version 0.4.67. You may need to review your settings, especially
allowTags property.

Regards,
Stanislas