[Typo3] Case / if statements in TMENU for ATagParams

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Wed Apr 13 18:21:01 CEST 2005

> ATagParams = param1 || 28 times param1 + separator || param1 |*| param2
> |*|
>
> param2 will be repeated but unfortunately you can't repeat two parts of
> optionSplit a certain times.

Hi Joey

Thanks for your answer ..
but this seems not to generate the requested effect:
if I right, your solution gives param1 to the first 30 menu items and param2
to the rest.

What I want is, that if the menu item has more than 30 characters, I want to
have param2 loaded, because my menu is 220px wide with more than 30
characters, the menuitem will apear in two lines ...

Maybe my (broken) english doesn't point that out in my first mail ...;-)

Thanks for your support

Peter