[Typo3] Case / if statements in TMENU for ATagParams

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Wed Apr 13 16:37:23 CEST 2005

Hi together,

after a hole night working on it now I decide to ask you - hope you've got a
solution ...

PROBLEM:
I want to genarate a TMENU where - depending of the length of the title -
different classes are loaded.

Normally I set ATagParams = class=tester

Now I want to add a if (or better a case?!?) statement to that.
like:
test.1 = CASE
test.1.key.if {
      value = 30
      isGreaterThan.field = title
}
test.1.default = class=tester
test.1.1 = class=moretester

and than something like
ATagParams < test

But it will not work ...
I even tried it with some "ATagParams.if.value ..." statments, but even
don't  beat it ...

BTW - the effect should be, that if there are two lines in the menu item, an
other class is loaded (could be even an additional class ...)

Hope you've got a solution

Best Greetings

Peter