[Typo3] More Content Areas

Mihaela Hristache elah at radum.org
Wed Apr 13 18:42:20 CEST 2005

  Hi,

> There is an extension called "Zed More Columns":
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/zed_more_columns/

 Yes, I know about that extension. I just installed it, but now I have to
rename the content areas.. That's one thing. The other thing is that I need
more content areas.. maybe 6 or 7 :(  And this extension does helpe me here.

> But to do that yourself is really simple ...
>
> If you tend to having designs with more columns than Typo3 has by default
> you should take a look at Templa Voila ... I think you will be impressed.

 I've never used TemplaVoila.. I read the documentation for it, but I didn't
find anything that could help me :(

  Thanks,
  Mihaela