[Typo3] Category Selector with realurl

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Apr 13 15:18:35 CEST 2005

Matthias Nagl wrote:

> I'd like to realize a category selector in my news archive. I tried the one in the tt_news documentation but I've got one
 > little problem: I am using realurl and the example from the documentation has a hardcoded <a href=index.php?id={TSFE:id}&tx_ttnews[cat]= | > wrap.

> block and appending /selection/categoryname works well. Now how do I configure the TypoScript to create correct Links for my Category Selector??

As the index.php?id=... will never get translated to a real-url you will have to use the TypoLink function ...

page.30 = CONTENT
page.30 {
   table = tx_ttnews_cat
   select {
     pidInList = this
     orderBy = sorting
     selectFields = *
   }
   renderObj = COA
   renderObj {
     10 = TEXT
     10.field = title
     10.typolink {
       parameter.field = pid
       additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[cat]={field:uid}
       additionalParams.insertData = 1
     }
     10.wrap = | <br>
   }