[Typo3] admPanel and publish button

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 13 14:12:49 CEST 2005

Thanks Peter

crap :-(

I hope that wasnt going to be the only way.

Is there anyway I can use a similar method of typoscript as is used for
extensions?

something like

t3lib_extMgm::addUserTSConfig('
	admPanel.enable.publish = 0
');

but into the page TSconfig that will then override the user TSconfig?

cheers
Tyler

p.s. dying to snowboard again, when is the enxt T3 snowboard event going
to happen... can we do a summer event in S. America or something please? ;-)