[Typo3] tt_products how???

Raluca Oprean raluca at sds.ro
Wed Apr 13 12:25:32 CEST 2005

Hi!
I have tt_products 2.0.0 and I am trying to built a shop according to the
doc_shop extension. So, I've copied the contents of products_template.tmpl
into a new products.html file. I've built a new template, defined the pages,
product groups and products in each group.
The setup of my template looks like this:

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate{
 template = FILE
 template.file = {$page.file.template}
}

page.stylesheet = fileadmin/site1/produse.css

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
page.10{
 workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
 subparts.content < styles.content.get

 subparts.ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE < plugin.tt_products
 subparts.ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE.code >
 subparts.ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE.code = LIST
 subparts.ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY < plugin.tt_products
 subparts.ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY.code >
 subparts.ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY.code = SINGLE
 subparts.ITEM_SEARCH < plugin.tt_products
 subparts.ITEM_SEARCH.code >
 subparts.ITEM_SEARCH.code = SEARCH
 subparts.BASKET_TEMPLATE < plugin.tt_products
 subparts.BASKET_TEMPLATE.code >
 subparts.BASKET_TEMPLATE.code = BASKET
 }

But it shows nothing. Can anyone please guide me into the right direction?
Thanks!
--
Raluca Oprean
Programmer