[Typo3] Don't Know How To assign a specific language to a content element!

Jovana Covik jovana.covik at neocom.com.mk
Wed Apr 13 09:48:44 CEST 2005

I’ll try to explain my problem:

I am making a web site in my language – Macedonian (mk_MK). I am using some extensions like jk_poll for example and I want to translate it somehow to Macedonian so this is what I do: I create sys_language Macedonian, I add a “mk” section in locallang.php for the extension and I stop there because I DO NOT KNOW HOW to configure the language in TypoScript template. The poll element is not visible normally because of this:

Select the system language of this element. Notice this will affect whether the element is visible.
Details:
This allows you to assign a specific language to the content element. If you select anything but the default value, the element will not be visible unless the language assigned is also configured by the TypoScript template.
The available system languages are created by the administrator.

(The black part above is copied from the fingertips help in the typo3 backend)

Could anyone please give me some instructions or point me to some document where I can find something about this, because all I seem to find after few days searching is documentation about multilanguage sites and that does not help me.

Thanks…

Jovana Covik
NEOCOM A.D
Kuzman Josifovski Pitu 15