[Typo3] Rotating the Text with Typo3 Text Generation

RLB nveid at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 01:09:49 CEST 2005

What I am trying to do is this; I have a website that I am to build. The
design I have layed out for it in my mind will involve something special
with the buttons. Something that, because I am using Typo3, needs to be done
within typo3 some how. I will be making buttons about 150px high, 50px
wide -ish.. just an estimate. And with the normal, default typo3 way, it
just does horizontal text. What I need is text that will run up and down the
image instead of side to side. It should look alright if the letters are
turned 90 degrees, which is what I was hoping for, or if they are just
stacked on top of each other. I thought of just predesigning them, but alas
that would defeat the reasons for using typo3 (ease of expansion). If there
is no way to do this, I can just re design my button idea to fit around the
problem. Thanks.