[Typo3] How I put some fields in marker1( styles.content.get )and put others fields in marker2(styles.content.getLeft)

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Apr 12 23:36:51 CEST 2005

ElRicko wrote:

> Please give me information for your " how you can use "shared" piVars".

It did it a little more complicated (i modified the constructor) but I think
it will be sufficient to set var $prefixId = 'tx_myext_pi1' to 'tx_myext' leaving
away the differnt 'pi_x' part in each fe-plugin will result in sharing the
pivars.

> Resume:
> It is possible to divide fields between two marker but not between 2
> columns?

I don't understand what you mean by "divide fields" ? Database fields ?
If you plugin just ouptputs some fields of a db row you could insert
it into your TS templates with
marks.CONTENT < plugin.tx_myext_pi1
marks.CONTENT2 < plugin.tx_myext_pi2

greets,