[Typo3] extension: database connection field

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 22:14:49 CEST 2005

Hi Rainer,
thanks for your hint,

Hi all,

I don't get it. In fact my problem starts at another point:
I know how to configure my tca, but I need it to react different
depending on wich page I am.
So: Can I change the hardcoded settings in tca.php via PageTSconfig? And
if yes (the most important thing) how is the syntax?
(Maybe this seems to be a stupid question, but I'ts always the same for
us beginners: typo3 is enormously versatile, sometimes you can just do
something very easy you did not think of before to solve kind of
complicated problems. But we beginners are lacking overview. And the
worst thing - we just don't know where to look. So please be patient, I
tried to find myself)

thanks a lot for any hint!

oe (chrisitan)